The #1 wrist guard mitten for kids, the Fly ir. is proven, durable, and waterproof and it eliminates the hassle of add-on wrist guards.
In our wrist-protection line, young snowboarders can find the perfect solution to safeguard their wrists and their future sports career. As for the Men’s and Women’s collections, the Fly JR features internal wrist protection. The Biomex Protection System is located on the lower side of the palm and, thanks to its construction, protects the wrists from shocks coming from every direction. In this case, the protection pad has been produced to fit perfectly young wrists. The palm is reinforced to avoid abrasion and attrition. Thanks to our Membra-Therm Plus system, these gloves keep your hands warm and dry all day, even when you want to spend it all off the track.
- Fabric Glove: The fabric is laminated with a process that permits to add a breathable waterproof membrane to the outer material, optimizing warmth and comfort while keeping the hands dry.
- Palm: Reinforcements in abrasion-resistant Yukon fabric that ensures greater durability of the gloves.
- Lining: A brushed knit fabric is an extremely soft and comfortable techno-fabric, especially pleasant when worn in direct contact with the skin.
- Membra-Therm Plus: A highly breathable membrane insert that creates a waterproof barrier between exterior layer of the glove and the insulating materials. It optimizes warmth and comfort by keeping the hands dry.
- Fit: designed for all who love powder with a new cut that allows for a more abundant fit. This new style allows for more protection from the cold while maintaining a good level of sensitivity for the hands. SNOWBOARD STYLE: mainly used in the protection segment line that allows the housing of Biomex, and creating the right balance between warmth and comfort.
- Features: Long cuff, Adjustable strap, Fleece removable lining, Breathable system, Nose cleaner
- Hiver 2022/23