The pair of pedals providing the efficient power transfer and excellent stability.
The DURA-ACE groupset is the result of Shimano's ongoing passion for technology. This is reflected in every single component in the groupset. All components are joined together to work as one, reinforcing each other for unparalleled performance. This is how DURA-ACE achieves ultimate supremacy.
The PD-R9100 offers an optimized balance of weight and rigidity and ensures excellent pedaling efficiency. It has an injection molded carbon composite body. The extra-wide platform provides efficient power transfer and excellent stability. The wide bearing placement design ensures smooth rotation, uniformed load distribution and durability. It is possible to adjust the entry and release tension settings.
- The SM-SH12 cleats are included in delivery. The SM-SH10 or SM-SH11 can be used optional. It is also possible to use the SM-PD63 reflector.
- Included in delivery: incl.SM-SH12 SPD-SL Cleats
- Material: Pedal body: carbon with stainless steel reinforcements
- axle: cromoly steel
- Weight supplement: for PD-R9100)
- approx 243 gram (for PD-R9100E1)